Karen spearheads assessment and development of Geneva Holdings new ventures, developing business plans and paths to take opportunities from concept to commercialization. Informed by her broad-based background, she emphasizes brand building alongside business building. Outside of work, Karen is actively involved in her church, choir, and activities supporting the community.
Chief Strategic Advisor
- President, Pay Dirt, Inc., Consulting for New Ventures
- Entrepreneur, new product development, strategic planning
- Sr. Partner, Sr. Strategic Planner, Ogilvy & Mather
- Sr. Partner, Sr. Account Director, J. Walter Thompson
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, M.B.A.
- Indiana University, B.S., Honors (Marketing/Advertising)
- By The Hand, Volunteer Tutor for Youth
- First Presbyterian Church of River Forest, Volunteer Small Group Leader for High School Girls and Choir Member